Hey Zuckerberg! Maybe your personal Timeline right about now should show some rethinking on how much of your users’ personal information you choose to make public as standard. Read the post on #Naked Security.
About Lisa Vaas
- Facebook privacy control overhaul will remove ability to limit who can find us
- Judge orders women in sexual harassment case to hand over Facebook logins
- Judge denies Home Depot’s demand for worker’s emotion-laden Facebook posts
- How Facebook catches would-be child molesters by analyzing relationships and chat content
- Truly embarrassing Facebook status updates exposed by website
- Ridiculously redacted interpretation of FISA snooping law released January 16, 2013
- Medical group fined $140K for tossing patients’ health records into public dump January 15, 2013
- Texas student appeals court order to wear “Mark of the Beast” RFID tracking badge January 15, 2013
- Crunch Your Own Damn Resumé January 10, 2013
- NASA suffers major data breach over stolen laptop that wasn’t encrypted December 29, 2012
- Eli: lol huh? This makes no sense. Judges don\'t unders...
- Wayne Andrew McArdle: Thank-you Lisa for your insight, please keep Repor...
- FREEDOM: Hello nice to see you posting about my finds if yo...
- Ben: Lisa I read a recent piece you submitted for Th...
- Interview James: Very inspiring job seeking information! Cover lett...
Anonymous Applicant Tracking System applying for jobs ATS branding career Certified Professional Resume Writer CPRW employment employment search Facebook FBI fraud Google hacking HP I/O HP Input/Output HPIO Interview interview strategies job job application job hunt job hunting strategies job hunting strategy Job search LinkedIn Lisa Vaas malware Microsoft Naked Security phishing privacy resume resumes resume strategy resume writing search engine optimization security SEO social media spam TheLadders Twitter vulnerability
Follow @LisaVaas on Twitter