Here’s how to avoid putting a negative spin on your work glitches and how to stop hiring managers from wondering what you really did with your time. Read the story here.
Tags: applying for jobs branding career Certified Professional Resume Writer CPRW employment Greg Bennett job hunt Job search Lisa Vaas resume resume writing Sandra E. Lamb The Mergis Group TheLadders
About Lisa Vaas
Leave a Reply
- Ridiculously redacted interpretation of FISA snooping law released January 16, 2013
- Medical group fined $140K for tossing patients’ health records into public dump January 15, 2013
- Texas student appeals court order to wear “Mark of the Beast” RFID tracking badge January 15, 2013
- Crunch Your Own Damn Resumé January 10, 2013
- NASA suffers major data breach over stolen laptop that wasn’t encrypted December 29, 2012
- Lisa Vaas: Thanks! Welcome!...
- see- und lagercontainer: Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your weblo...
- Eli: lol huh? This makes no sense. Judges don\'t unders...
- Wayne Andrew McArdle: Thank-you Lisa for your insight, please keep Repor...
- FREEDOM: Hello nice to see you posting about my finds if yo...
Anonymous Applicant Tracking System applying for jobs ATS branding career Certified Professional Resume Writer CPRW employment employment search Facebook FBI fraud Google hacking HP I/O HP Input/Output HPIO Interview interview strategies job job application job hunt job hunting strategies job hunting strategy Job search LinkedIn Lisa Vaas malware Microsoft Naked Security phishing privacy resume resumes resume strategy resume writing search engine optimization security SEO social media spam TheLadders Twitter vulnerability
Follow @LisaVaas on Twitter