Parting can be such not-sweet sorrow if your explanation is clunky in an interview. In this article I give tips on positioning your resume (and your head) to provide a positive answer to the question: “Why did you leave?”
Tags: applying for jobs Barbara Safani Benton Management Resources branding career Career Solvers Certified Professional Resume Writer CPRW Debra Benton employment employment search executive coaching Interview questions interview strategies Interviewing Jillian Zavitz job application job hunt job hunting strategies Job search Lisa Vaas resume resume writing TalktoCanada.com TheLadders
About Lisa Vaas
Leave a Reply
- Ridiculously redacted interpretation of FISA snooping law released January 16, 2013
- Medical group fined $140K for tossing patients’ health records into public dump January 15, 2013
- Texas student appeals court order to wear “Mark of the Beast” RFID tracking badge January 15, 2013
- Crunch Your Own Damn Resumé January 10, 2013
- NASA suffers major data breach over stolen laptop that wasn’t encrypted December 29, 2012
- Lisa Vaas: Thanks! Welcome!...
- see- und lagercontainer: Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your weblo...
- Eli: lol huh? This makes no sense. Judges don\'t unders...
- Wayne Andrew McArdle: Thank-you Lisa for your insight, please keep Repor...
- FREEDOM: Hello nice to see you posting about my finds if yo...
Follow @LisaVaas on Twitter