The importance of keywords in a resume can’t be overstated. They not only help connect resumes with current openings, they also ensure that searches for future job openings will pull appropriate resumes out of the database and put them in front of hiring professionals. But how do you find the right keywords, and where exactly do you use them in your resume and supporting documents to target a given job? For this article on TheLadders, I got tips from hiring professionals, ATS vendors and resume writers. Click here to read the full story.
Tags: Applicant Tracking System Applicant Tracking System software Applicant Tracking Systems applying for jobs ATS branding employment employment search job job application job hunt job hunting strategies Job search keyword keywords search engine optimization SEO
About Lisa Vaas
Leave a Reply
- Ridiculously redacted interpretation of FISA snooping law released January 16, 2013
- Medical group fined $140K for tossing patients’ health records into public dump January 15, 2013
- Texas student appeals court order to wear “Mark of the Beast” RFID tracking badge January 15, 2013
- Crunch Your Own Damn Resumé January 10, 2013
- NASA suffers major data breach over stolen laptop that wasn’t encrypted December 29, 2012
- Lisa Vaas: Thanks! Welcome!...
- see- und lagercontainer: Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your weblo...
- Eli: lol huh? This makes no sense. Judges don\'t unders...
- Wayne Andrew McArdle: Thank-you Lisa for your insight, please keep Repor...
- FREEDOM: Hello nice to see you posting about my finds if yo...
Follow @LisaVaas on Twitter